ACCIDENT & CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
Accident and critical illness insurance plans have become an increasingly popular way for people to add insurance coverage flexibility and additional insurance protection to complement their personal individual health insurance plan.
Reduce Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
An Accident and critical illness policy offered by ECIA Insurance can protect you from big expenses, such as out-of-pocket maximums, high deductibles and other charges not covered under your basic health plan.
- Accident Plans – An accident policy can pay you cash if you have an injury. How you spend this benefit is up to you. It can be used to cover your regular health plan deductible, pay your rent or car payment, or be applied to basic utilities. An agent can help design an accident plan to lower your risk.
- Critical Illness & Cancer Plans – These plans pay you cash during critical illnesses. For example, after receiving a cancer diagnosis, these policies provide much needed support during a stressful time.
- Access & Ancillary Indemnity Plans – For those who opt to self-insure, these plans help with hospital costs, ER visits and prescription costs.
If you would like to apply for Accidental Insurance, Critical Illness & Cancer Plan Insurance, please contact us:
- Online enrollment here, enrolling online is the easiest way to compare Accidental Insurance insurance plans, thus saving you time and money.
- By phone: (800) 624-8976 and one of ECIA insurance specialist will service your immediate insurance needs,
- Or, complete the Contact Request form, and someone will contact you the same day, or worse case the following day.