Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance Information
LONG TERM CARE
Long-Term Care Calculator
Unlike traditional health insurance, Long term Care Insurance is designed to cover long-term services and supports, including personal and Custodial Care in a variety of settings such as your home, a community organization, or other facility.
Long-term care insurance policies reimburse policyholders a daily amount (up to a pre-selected limit) for services to assist them with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, or eating. You can select a range of care options and benefits that allow you to get the services you need, where you need them.
The cost for your Long-Term Care (LTC) policy is based on:
- The policy holders current age when purchasing the LTC policy
- The maximum amount the LTC policy will pay per day
- The maximum number of days (years) the LTC policy will pay
- The maximum amount per day times the number of days determines the lifetime maximum amount the LTC policy will pay.
If you would like more Long-Term Care information, you have two options:
- By phone: (800) 624-8976, and one of the ECIA insurance specialist will service your immediate insurance needs.
- Or, complete the Contact Request form, and someone will contact you the same day, or worse case the following day.